Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I hate this HIKE !


Every year this comes and goes,
Whether you support or oppose,
Some complain that it is so bad,
This drives everyone really mad,

This is a regular topic all in April,
Some in harmony, but most yell,
They say, it’s just nothing to take,
No mercy for us, for Christ’s sake,

The walk and talk is about a rise,
People curse loud up to the skies,
Some blame god, some, so quiet,
So think about balancing the diet,

But, the media blows it so much,
They lose it, that common touch,
April, this is the talk of the town,
He feels like being one big clown,

Is it just me or everyone feels so,
It’s at times high, or just very low,
It really does decide all weddings,
It even decides, all your beddings,

Once it’s announced, you’re crazy,
You decide why work, I’ll act lazy,
You think then, is it really just me,
Or is this with all, in Bangalore city,

Is it okay to ask her, how she felt,
He hissed to kick, below the belt,
Oops, now that’s so wild, I get it,
I won’t go now, he says, I will quit,

I tried hard to explain him, well,
He said he feels like being in hell,
I said, it happens, Dude, for us all,
He felt so sick in his intestine wall,

Well, that’s what he said, for real,
I told him stop being just, unreal,
But, you’ll forget it over the time,
It’s all easy to say using this rhyme,

Huh ? There is some confusion here,
Well, let me make it just very clear,
I was lamenting all this while only on,
The SUMMER that has come upon,

Even his girl friend says stay away,
Let’s see if events vary, after May,
Felt so bad for him, I really mean it,
I promised to quote this, in NameIT!


Steep fall and hike in mercury scale,
Was all I was addressing, in my tale,
I don’t think I was hinting anything,
I am praying for good, for a SPRING!

Isn’t it APRIL, when summer begins,
It sweats for, even the Gemini twins,
I did not talk about anything so blue,
I gave no clue, between me and you !

No comments:

Post a Comment