Thursday, September 3, 2009

A short long day

It’s been long since I wrote,

I didn’t write even a quote,

BB! Morning and afternoon,

Lunch, I didn’t get one spoon!


Happy ONAM to one and all,

To all, who is short and tall,

Lovely sight of saris around,

Boys in veshti, tightly wound.


I did not see one puchar shop,

One poor BTM LOST but stop,

BTM has its own pick pockets,

Be alert with wallet or lockets.


Revised timings now for Gate7,

It’s just way out, not to heaven,

I have never seen a car shiting,

It’s so bad to see a shop-lifting!


Info on a currency conversion,

Dollor, Pound, Yen or Persian?

IT does have it bad side effects,

Is there anyone who objects?


Do take note of available cook,

Still using a 90 pages recipe book?

KEC General has buying or selling,

Post in unlike folder, she’s yelling,


One query regarding a pet is here,

H1N1 fear is gone, now no fear,

DOCOMO, detail badly required,

This service now widely admired.


AP CMs helicopter is untraceable,

I cannot afford it, still incapable,

She needs info on the bus timing,

Truly no word, to have a rhyming!


More questions now on shares,

Bulls now outperform the bears,

Infy Corporate discounts, for car,

Not one still to buying my guitar!


I just got up from one good sleep,

Good Lunch, I had gone too deep,

Badly need coffee, Nescafe or bru,

Price changes only for me and you!


No comments:

Post a Comment