Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Perfect Murder

Things were so bad as they looked,
I was left all alone, just not booked,
Determined to cause that damage,
I really had to start from first page,

I was totally mad on her, for this,
She repudiated to give even a kiss,
Calling me hopeless, good for nothin’,
Her words hurt me like a bee sting,

I was determined to prove so much,
Even they do it, Pakistanis and Dutch,
It is not new for this world to know,
I am THE Man, I simply cannot bow,

My anger grew wilder and stronger,
I just couldn’t stay calm, any longer,
I madly searched for a bigger knife,
Get rid of it all and change my life,

I finally wanted to teach a lesson,
To reduce the pain, yeah., lessen,
How dare she talk to me like that,
Its even worse than Mortal Combat,

I decided to kill and keep it in freeze,
But, I was soft more than a breeze,
God, why do you do all this to me,
If it stinks, I will throw it in the sea,

The gas cylinder am sure is just fine,
Well, right time, it is just over nine,
She was there watching TV, in room,
I’d first distract her with that broom,

Make her unconscious, yeah, I must,
But, I need to wash and must dust,
Shred into pieces without any noise,
Oh ! You will agree, am I right Boys ?

But, what is the right knife to use,
For someone who’d simply refuse,
Should I really use some frying pan,
Should I do it under the noisy fan?

But, I must clear even one small trace,
And wipe all the sweat from my face,
Quietly accomplish everything soon ,
I don’t care if it is one curse or boon,

“ Do you know to cook chicken fry ?”
“ With salt, pepper and chillies, dry,”
Such an insult for a Good Chef, to be
How rude, cruel, can she be, to me?

Finally accomplished with all my might,
It was one of those spectacular sight,
Table set, and dinner ready for two,
More than enough, for me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment