Friday, January 29, 2010

Bangalore Expressway - A Boon ?

This might just go on forever and ever,
Which might not affect a few, never,
Not a very safe and consoling option,
Handle it with care, like an adoption.

I don’t see it safe for the two wheelers,
Nor will it benefit car and truck dealers,
Should not be suggested for slow bikers,
They occupy one full lane, like the hikers.

Buses just have that enough space to go,
Others must have to just go a bit too slow,
Cars really have to stick to speed below sixty,
LAY BYE is not for music, songs, and party!

Will it really serve the purpose truly, will it?
Autos, bikes will they stop them or permit,
Its saves just about 15 minutes of all time,
Just ‘cause Bangalore traffic were big crime.

But it still does not solve that big bottleneck,
Drivers still say, I reached, but what the heck?
Silk Board, still the same, to go left and right,
BTM and HSR Layout, traffic is still very tight!

All our joys, will vanish after this month end,
Will you pay extra, for that time, to spend?
I think I will love the big traffic for my safety,
Will be glad to have vendors for snacks, tea!

The expressway, might just be a big wonder,
But, I prefer safety more, will just fly under,
If I must impress just my ladies, may be yes,
Spend more time with her on road, just us.

The expressway, is just not one inch wider,
For the safety of two wheelers and its rider,
One bus, locked in the middle of each lane,
You will wonder, Is this is one boon or a bane?

May be you feel, am way too pessimistic,
Did you read my earlier note, so realistic?
I am just like that tiny needle in one balance,
Just another man, normal, with non-chalance !

Be blessed, and enjoy that mist and a fog,
Not one will sleep in the bus now, like one log,
Just watch that lovely sight, with the sky so blue,
We built it all with our money, me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment