Monday, January 25, 2010

Expressway in Bangalore

Friends, Romans and country (wo) men,

Hear he, Hear he., all, it’s well over ten,

The elevated expressway is finally here,

That makes Silk board, E-City very near,


Expressway, free rides until month end,

This flyover has not got any hairpin bend,

Just another week, until she’s got to pay,

Let me pay some fine, for speeding today.


I understand the safety, more than thrills,

I know speeding thrills but sometimes kills,

Having spent hours, hours over the years,

Just cursing the bad roads, over the beers,


I really loved this skyway, with less traffic,

Marvel on Hosur road, quite photographic,

Every man and woman, would love it all,

To speed, set a record, boast, and recall.


Went on that expressway, before the toll,

The road so good now, without some hole,

I love everyone, just like I love my dear life,

It’s got a parking place, just take YOUR wife.


I’m worried about the plants in that divider,

In days, will become the home of a spider,

I’ve seen several flyovers began so grand,

Never watered later, as they had planned.


If all they want is to go a max in the eighties,

For fear of more life loss, more than Haiti’s,

As long as you love nature and lives today,

Just do it once, just once and not every day.


The expressway hopefully will remain good,

Good maintenance, strong, well… it should,

Would help protect trees, plants if I have to,

If you co-operate that makes it one to two!


Well, let’s make sure; we abide by the rule,

I promise, I’d not race again, won’t act cool,

Everyone needs the little whack, to be nicer,

It’s better to be alive, healthy, remain wiser.


But, sure do travel, on that big expressway,

Do it before month end without any delay,

Hehe.. small cars, bikes are for trials, is a clue,

Care for a ride today? Just me…. and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment