Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Years in Infy

This day that year in 2007,

It seemed like, I landed in heaven,

We met each other then the three of us,

When I entered this, very beautiful campus.



Ram, Sib and I, here today,

We sat across in Bldg 11, this May,

Ram, well, the silent killer of us three,

Sib, that chicken Biriyani killer on a spree,



Pradeep, the most serious one,

Who would even burn the hot sun,

Of course, me, the simplest one of all,

Spent all time on girls in that induction hall.



I kept signing all forms before me,

Not reading a word, ‘cause it was Infy,

I could see NRN flying all around my head,

He still remains my model, for my daily bread,



Three years it has been for us now,

Ram was married, Sib married to his love,

I, still on the lookout for my most ideal match,

Where are you girl, I am all ready for you to catch.



2 cycles of CRR X and one recession,

Inflexibility to 9.15, still a big obsession,

Well, that’s me alright, and that’s simply me,

This is what I am, how I always wanted me to be.



I believe in two things that last,

Work and God, that I pray with a fast,

That has sustained me so long, with a job,

I love myself big, even if they send me to Punjab.



I am much convinced now today,

That it didn’t help much, my degree,MCA,

It was me after all, than my degree I had got,

It is this life, a passion for me, is all that I sought.



So, wish me good luck and great life,

Wish me a big house and one smart wife,

Wish me that I’ve google so that I can write,

Wish that my PM likes me, so that, I need not fight!



Time will keep going on and on,

Everything will stay, even if I am gone,

Well, three long years and I am so through,

Well, I know the big story between me and you !

No comments:

Post a Comment