Saturday, May 1, 2010

Miss Independent

That time, when you left,
Leaving me,
Quiet and cold,
Alone on the road,

The times, we had been
All in love,
So much deep,
Could no longer keep,

You saw me, so wrong,
When I was
Walking with him,
And the light was so dim,

Did you, ever just think,
I would cry,
and will say,
Please, just stay,

When you are wrong,
You are so right,
you always thought,
I’ll never fight,

Good that, I am done,
Have to go,
I don’t know,
I won’t lie just low,

Man, you, were fine
First time, you
proposed to me,
On your knee,

After, the break up,
You just come,
Just to kiss,
Say, I’m sorry Miss

Don’t ever, change,
Your mind,
Like us, girls,
Changing our curls,

When you are wrong,
You are so right,
you always thought,
I’ll never fight,

So, let me, go now,
in my peace..
stay alive,
just take five !

With you, I couldn’t live,
You could ne’er
ever stay,
with me, everday,

So, don’t lie, or just cry,
Love’s no flattery,
It’s all now
A dead battery,

I’ll go and live my life,
You live yours,
Move on now,
There’s no love,

Life to us, must go on,
For that love,
Was true,
between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment