Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE END

It all finally ends here, once and for all,
Just over a message, not even one call,
Never be ready, never ever be the one,
Well, much harder than under the sun,

Life goes on., and on, and finally gone,
Am I responsible for where I was born?
Could hide an anger, could hide am sad,
Of course, am not an angel, I can be bad,

Silence, is all that I hear loud and clear,
Far away from the ones that love, dear,
So many around, yet feeling so lonely,
Prince by name, and just by name only,

It cost more than my time and money,
And everything ends like so very funny,
What should I do, just pretend am okay?
It was all thorny roses, one big bouquet,

No one to blame , not even one of me,
No one even wants me, to what I can be,
Well, that’s for later, but here is more,
They said, I’m sorry, showed me the door,

Are rejections good, or they are all bad,
Do they at all test you, or make you glad,
Realized its not good to be just too nice,
Bridegrooms chosen over one roll of dice,

Why would you even ask for reasons, why ?
Why would you even whimper and do sigh?
If it is a No, then why would you even wait,
All that remained of you, was a strong bait,

Don’t be yourself, no one ever even likes,
Everyone adores the ones, that often lies,
Never be the first one, to accept a failure,
No one ever appreciate a personal allure,

Well, I gotta go and live and let live, them,
Nothing to blame you, princess, My mam,
People chose what they want, they love,
Can’t force a horse to drink, let alone a cow,

More said than done, than happiness lived,
Never exhibited signs of being contrived,
Things seemed like a dream, just so very true,
Was there nothing, between me and you ?

1 comment: