Monday, August 30, 2010

She needed it more... than me !

I see you, and that a beginning,
I ain’t that good, so I can’t sing,
I have my words, that can talk,
I would love, for that small walk !

I would never wanna hurt you,
I would best try to be me, true,
I ain’t one jerk, one on facebook,
I lost myself on that very first look !

I may sound crazy, crazy as ever,
I cannot lie, I simpy can’t, never,
I’d like to see that smile on you,
I see a picture, I don’t get a clue !

I may sound dumb, not so smart,
I have to play, just my own part,
I must tell you, you are, so nice,
I personally, hate to tell all lies !

I would fly from here, to see you,
I’d cause no trouble, I swear, true,
I held myself back, for all of you,
I’d dress best, if you prefer blue!

I know it is so hard, to trust one,
I am my parent’s only third son,
I mean no harm, nor any trouble,
If you say yes, am on the double !

I wish, I could just see you smile,
I wish, I could come all that mile,
I know, it’s a cruel, world there,
I can do right things, I can dare!

I wish, you were on my friend list,
I wish, you come out of the mist,
I am just fine, if you want to shout,
I’d all game, to clear your doubt,

I’d be really glad, to see you once,
I can take a bullet from your guns,
I just need one, just once chance,
I wish to have, to show my stance,

I am naughty, but not all that bad,
I am really sorry, if you are so sad,
I am sure, you got my every clue,
I wish to talk, between me and you !

No comments:

Post a Comment