Sunday, August 22, 2010

..... its got to end..

This could not have gone weird,
Of course, am not out with beard,
It did throw me down, from the top,
Good, I did nothing, to attract the cop,

Life now here has been just plain,
Nothing in life, seems prime or main,
In the streets of New York, with a coke,
Everything seemed like one practical joke,

Have just tried hard to come over it,
I could rest myself being so very unfit,
Well, it should’ve not end, never this way,
All I’ve been doing is walk and simply stray,

Life goes on and on, and must move,
I’ve nothing left in me nothing to prove,
Cannot sit and cry, simply over my losses,
Even it looks my own blood kitchen sauces,

Everything I munch, every that I eat,
Everything’s lost its taste, not so sweet,
Life is just around the corner, and move on,
Its been quite a while, I haven’t seen the dawn,

I thought I was never this so weak,
I thought I was invincible and unique,
Never thought it might go wrong this way,
There has been nights, not even one nice day,

I can neither speak, not tell anyone,
All is now, said and is extremely done,
Its no longer a decision, taken by the two,
She refuses, and I am dumb to take any clue,

They say time will be the good healer,
This rips my heart out slowly like a peeler,
She wouldn’t agree, she would want to stay,
It can be this way, today and every other day,

I cannot pretend to be her good friend,
One small heart , does not run with trend,
And Yet so very stupid, yet so very unpractical,
Life cannot be so very cruel, and it cannot be dull,

How do I tell her, that I have loved her,
How do I tell her, I am a fool, lost in a slur,
How do I tell her, I cannot move on, another,
How do I tell her, or even tell her brother ?

I’d rather be hanged, a few seconds to go,
Close my eyes and think, and I cannot let go,
The rope around my neck, tightening so faster,
Release me from this pain, sooner, my master….

It’s has to be good for one, and just one,
I cannot do it again, for I loved, yet had fun,
There was nothing for me to hide, believe me,
I would have told you, why would I hide it, honey?

Well, its gone ahead, way ahead, for now,
Words like honesty, faith, love, don’t fit now,
I wish, you find your right man, in days to come,
I also pray, this doesn’t happen, will remain numb,

….
….
….
….
….
….

No comments:

Post a Comment