Sunday, August 8, 2010

The visit...

Few moments there are, in everyone’s life,
That is part of the search for one nice wife,
Not so very easy, and just not too greasy,
You cannot be that glib, yet not so fleecy,

You have to be yourself, in just that time,
Still you can’t afford to commit one crime,
You have to be so nice, yet be just so true,
Be just right, tell them, you have the clue,

Be one among them, yet try to be yourself,
Not a book helps, that sleeps in bookshelf,
Not one school text, teaches you all these,
You’ve to enjoy it all, even if they do tease,

You’ve to be so formal, yet be so normal,
Slight move of yours can turn, abnormal,
Don’t try smart words, and try to impress,
Be their kin, Hei, you aren’t playing chess!

Every first move, is fine and is accepted,
Every word you say, is finely intercepted,
As you keep moving, to all those players,
Oh come on, T’s not the time for prayers,

Oh, yes, I did have some nice time and fun,
‘Cause I wasn’t’ facing one fully loaded gun,
I did dodge some bullets, along that way,
That started from dawn, close to midday,

But, I liked be part of every question round,
It was so nice, to have everyone sit around,
The Queen of the hearts, simply demanded
But, all day, in the plane, was just stranded,

Celebrity life it was, all that I could exploit,
Breakfast in New York city, Lunch in Detroit,
Coffee in Milwaukee, and dinner in Chicago,
I was glad, it wasn’t winter, full of the snow !

Not one moment, I just felt tired, after that trip,
When you have people, with a smile on their lip,
Three stayed, all along, besides my request note,
Well, how should I thank them, gimme a quote !

Without a notice, two long days just passed soon,
On a Vacation, but my cell phone rang after noon,
Work ? Did I not tell them, not to give me a ring ?
I am sure, they traced me through google or bing!

Some smiles and handshakes, now at the airport,
Now to my desktop , for post production support,
I hope they liked me, and I hope I did not overdo,
I did all, just for a nice start, between me and you !

1 comment: