Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alliance Invited

I finally have to tell you this, or make it my way,
I mean each word of it, anything I mark or say,
I wish, you are good at reading between lines,
I will take the blames, after matching the signs.

I promise I will not stay outdoors after marriage,
I will try best not to dictate things nor disparage,
I will send flowers to your mom, on your birthday,
I will kiss you goodnight before sleep, everyday!

I will carry you in my arms, when you can’t walk,
I vouch I will listen in to you, whenever you talk,
I will enter your private room only with a knock,
I promise to get our daughter her first pink frock.

I won’t promise I wouldn’t look at another girl,
I will go wild, when it comes to that cute curl,
I promise I will never ever come late for dinner,
I will learn to cook as soon, am just a beginner!

I shall get you a copy of all your favorite movie,
I will lend my credit card, buy anything groovy,
I will not give you the keys to drive near or far,
I will be candid; I suspect you will dent my car.

I know you are still out there waiting for me,
I will spend more time with you, than with TV,
I promise to buy 2 cars, beginning with an Alto,
I will get 2 TVs, one strictly for the reality show.

I shall memorize all your favorite color and food,
I will try to be nice, to your friends, isn’t it good?
I will allow our dog to sleep on a bed, that’s ours,
I will wait outside your office, when it’s late hours!

I shall take your parents out, when they visit us,
I will try tolerating your relatives, without a fuss,
I will buy an oven, fridge as well as induction cooker,
I won’t spill a thing over the game board of snooker.

I won’t promise that I will never at all fight with you,
I will never do because, how will I get to cajole you?
I will leave you alone, in your really desperate times,
I know you can really take care of things, sometimes.

I have so much to tell you now, that I will and can do,
I have to put all on hold, later we both can look into,
I have to now, keep all things to myself and subdue,
I have lots to chatter and act, between me and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment