Thursday, August 6, 2009

Message from God - Contd...

There’s nothing more controversial,
Neither can it be seen commercial,
You cannot mess it with it, frankly,
That’s all my Indian History, blankly.

I should have put the facts correct,
A Thing of past or present, perfect,
I shouldn’t have taken it too lightly,
I mistook my audience tad slightly.

The idea was not to deface history,
Deny my audience untold mystery,
I’m sure I didn’t get the facts wrong,
Should have written on Hong Kong !

I never meant Angor wat, was here,
It went with the previous line, dear,
We never conquered ever to plunder,
I didn’t patent that, one big blunder.

When I talked on Buddha and Rama,
Ne’er said, they were firmed to coma,
Strictly can’t follow English grammar,
Or all it matters is just add glamour ?

History after all is written by so many,
Often manipulated for cents or penny,
It wasn’t a poem, post some research,
Neither was it a confession in a church.

History is about a present that’s lost,
Even if it moves smooth, slow or fast,
Historians do assume the things right,
From ONE NOTE, kept intact and tight.

I haven’t known about even a Maurya,
I pay respect only to our OHM’s law,
Neither have I any alarm, on Ashoka,
The Great king who, none of us saw.

Honestly, I didn’t read history better,
I spent my time, writing a love letter,
Let’s not brawl today, for some past,
Do better things for now, in contrast.

Can you now recall, the India’s Pledge?
Try saying it right first, without a hedge,
An oath of allegiance to Indian republic,
Murmur if you like, than shout in public.

In all, I failed to convey God’s message,
He did tell me this, through a presage,
I should have considered his warning,
Truly, 1 am sharp, that early morning.

Get it that, we, in love, are miles apart,
Chuck history. Snoop the pumping heart,
But, I swear I’ll not underestimate you,
We’ll set it right, between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment