Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy !

Why should I ever worry or be serious?

I am a very lucky, happy, easy going young man. I do not get anxious over anything that happens around me. Everything’s just perfect around me!

* The Anaconda food court ground floor started serving POLO VADA for breakfast. Haven’t you known? This Vada is special in a sense that the radius of the inner circle gets wider day by day that it causes the radius from the centre of the Vada to its circumference to the outer sector tending to zero!

The mysterious tale of vada to polo,
He is singing out here, loud and solo,
Why did the radius now get so small?
Can you please do a re-size or recall?

* Oh my god! This guy has got fits. Somebody please help. Someone please help! Oh. He he am sorry., he’s got his ear phones on and too loud music in the bus!

One big guy with his earphones on,
All through from dusk to next dawn,
Loud music is so bad for your ears,
Not bothered about your near and dears?

* Rest rooms! (With due respect to ladies, this section may be skipped. GOTO: Next section) Find the floor around the WCs and Urinals, sodden! I would have won an Olympic Gold Pedal Award for my hop, skip and jump for this feat!

Excuse me; can you please be tidier?
Please favor and be a valued volunteer,
The man that cleans, is human too and few,
Be nice to him, and do tell him, Thank You!

* ROOMIE’s Outlet. After 5-7 minutes of standing in that line. Yipeee.. I am a Winner. I get my Veg Coupon! I run as fast as possible. Already 15-20 people before me. Hurry up. Run. I can actually hear the engines starting and running inside my stomach. There….15….14….12….10….9...8…. huh? What? This nice smart Ghajini dude, comes in front of me, tells his girl “Hei, yei coupon bhi le lo “! … Grrrrrrr.. Back to 9 again! L

All those wait for a fine Bengali food,
He could have done really some good,
Should have come back in that line,
I’m pushed back again, from eight to nine!

* Standing in that BTM 7th Main Road, to catch an auto to reach Forum. Terminator Salvation. I have to go. 45, 50, 35, 30 Rupees and no autorick driver agreed for less. Very common thing you hear when you have either your ID Tag or formal clothes. Why are they so atrocious? I was wondering…
Final one, asks for 25, good, I said and was about to get in. This half-dude walks past me with his lady. Funny thing happened, the driver demanded 35 Rupees from him! Without a word, the half-dude gets into the auto with his lady and they were off, leaving me aghast!
I got my answers!

One ticket I had for Terminator Salvation,
Does he really do that, the money valuation?
Rent hike is all by me, auto fare rise is by me,
Will he ever realize money is not from tree?
He knows all, that one smart, auto driver,
This half-dude is from IT, one pearl-diver!

……… Is that the girl I saw in Forum last evening in KFC? She was great yesterday. Let me check if it really is her…I have to go now…..

What?
Did I hear you say... “What a socially irresponsible, pathetic young man? How abrupt he is? How mean can he be? “

Read my first line, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment