Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Women Today

Tuesday has sure began this way,
Today it’s some special second day,
Do care to realize some basics now,
Don’t ever ask me why now but how.

I will not disarm any sensitive topic,
People hate me if am philanthropic,
There is no solution to any problem,
Unless you get to roots from stem.

I have said all these even before,
Erased every day, on a daily chore,
We are truly partners in the crime,
We surely will forget it over time!

Non resistance means acceptance,
If you don’t react he will advance,
He surely will take his only chance,
Don’t guilt him all, just by a glance!

Not fighting against discrimination,
This is the fate of this large Nation,
I thought of moving on some good,
Lots of errors in emails, felt I should.

I am also a part of this big mess too,
I have kept quiet, even when I knew,
Nothing is right, without any consent,
A breach of trust, with other intent!

I truly don’t know how to handle this,
You have to take care of this, Miss,
Don’t expect someone to come in,
When HE doesn’t consider it a Sin.

There is no point in discussing this,
Take some action, or simply dismiss,
No can help, if you cannot take care,
Don’t blame me and mark this unfair.

I have something important to ask,
It truly is not one disagreeable task,
Please adhere to some basic rules,
But don’t hit me with your mules!

Don’t forget all this over some post,
That’ll dominate tomorrow by a host,
I don’t need to give you now, one clue,
I respect you all times, between me and you !

No comments:

Post a Comment