Monday, August 10, 2009

English Grammar

Monday sure should begin this way,
Since every week, it is the first day,
Do care to realize some basics now,
Don’t ever ask me why now but how.

English is what I spoke on my date,
Even she loved it too, my soul mate,
Now distinguish the following words,
To see yourself away from the nerds.

There is not one word called fastly,
Fast is right and grammatically holy,
You cannot even ask him to prepone,
Phonetically, not opposite of postpone.

You cannot also tell him to revert back,
Can alternatively use, please get back,
You cannot even apply any perfume,
Say, am Wearing it, on the costume!

Rather than saying, cooked the salad,
Recommend using, I made this salad,
The sun doesn’t rise FROM the East,
Affirmatively rises only IN the East !

What you can buy will be Stationery,
Stationary is immobile, right Harry ?
You can appreciate or Compliment,
Can you Complement it 100 percent ?

Alternative, choice on what is bought,
Alternating is the autonomy, you got,
Don’t you ever dare to say, I’ll cope up,
Cope with, it truly is, dear buttercup!

Principle and Principal are not alike,
Rule and Main, above very much like,
Respectful, what you can be to elder,
Do be Respectable, as you grow older.

I tried my best to get words together,
That I can write, in this nice weather,
I may have been wrong in all these,
If found guilty, I will be on my knees.

I believe in ignorance, that is bliss,
I am not an expert, to say all this,
Would welcome you to now renew,
I can infer all between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment