Sunday, April 4, 2010

Breakup - Reset

No one would have expected this,
Neither did he, during the first kiss,
She walks away that girl, his own,
And they were quite well known,

That small table in a remote corner,
That soft music from James Horner,
None noticed the half glass of wine,
To say, that nothing went very fine,

15 minutes before, I saw them talk,
Anyone could make out, it was sad,
All things start with a coffee or walk,
Now, I see him gone way too mad,

He asked, Does he make you laugh,
She said, He doesn’t make me cry,
She went away, his nice better half,
He didn’t stop her, didn’t even try,

He sat there, as she walked away,
Few eyes turned to see, in unison,
Why didn’t he just ask her to stay?
One breakup story has just begun?

Well, a scotch in my hand, so neat,
I saw her turn around, as she left,
She simply was gone in the street,
He lay with his hands, badly wept,

He did not rise, and I could see it,
Few drops of tears down on floor,
I doubted if he will take that split,
When I just saw it open, the door,

She walked in again, pale and dry,
The candle was out, the wine still,
Did she come to say last goodbye,
Did she come to get her Veg grill ?

There was one big silence, which
Could be heard, by me and rest,
Who felt the existence of a hitch,
What she did next, was just best,

She stood and shouted his name,
“ Are you listening to me Mr. Bill ?”,
She cleared her throat, that dame,
“ Will you stay, promise you will “,

Love all around, very well spread,
That can bring alive, all that dead,
Scotch gulped, my spectacular view,
I saw it happen, between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment