Sunday, April 18, 2010

Love., Genesis., Genetics

Love., What goes around, comes around and around.. and around….

Boy []
I have to tell her today, and it’s been a while,
I can’t always look at her and fake one smile,
Should I tell her today, or tell her tomorrow,
Should I get my new bike, car or just borrow ?

Girl[]
He’s so damn cute and crazy and I so like him,
He’s up so tight in his pants, groomed, so trim,
But, why won’t he walk up to me, and just say,
That he likes me, loves me, and why not today ?

Boy[]
I can still see her walking, from where I just sit,
I love her, and so much I do, but how do say it ?
She is not my first, so how do I know I love her?
She might knock me down, or say excuse me sir !

Girl[]
Guy, don’t keep staring, just say it now, just now,
All you have to do is just hold one time, and bow,
You are not my first, and I just know how it goes,
Didn’t you guys know, things change over a rose ?

Boy[]
Should I buy her some gift or just give her 3 roses,
God, is this a sin committed, help me dear Moses,
Love is what that goes around, and comes around,
That keeps you on cloud nine, high above ground.

Girl[]
When will he know, that I’ve been long in this race,
He doesn’t even know I’ve only won that, first place,
But, I still would love to run along, slow down along,
Boys can’t handle the truth, I can’t correct all wrong,

Boy[]
Just for this once girl, can you approach me or talk ?
And give me a start, that I can ask you out for a walk,
Why should the heavier start be always be with boys,
I am not sure, if they fall for bikes, walks, Rolls Royce!

Girl[]
I can see that he’s staring, wondering what am thinking,
He can’t take his eyes away, even when I am blinking,
I can only laugh to myself, Boy, just get out, ask me out,
I wonder what he’s looking at in me, am still in doubt,

Boy[]
No, keep your eyes firm and look at her into her face,
You can’t let this dream die down now, in all the days,
Today is the day, I have to tell her, let me ask her, yes,
Hopefully, she replies too courteously, God, just bless,

Girl[]
Ha, finally he is making that move, now let me pretend,
That I am working on something, let me just lean, bend,
Oh, I can finally hear him walking, loud and now closer,
Should I open my work area, or just internet browser ?

Boy[]
Wait, I can’t do this now, what If she behaves real odd,
What if she thinks am just an $@@#$, calls me a fraud,
This is my second, and it was easy when it was first time,
All I had to do then was, tell her to read my small rhyme,

Girl[]
Oh No, not again, he is not going to make it today again,
These idiots don’t think twice, while playing Max Payne !
Why can’t they even realize, that it is like a roller-coaster,
It only takes guts to go in, once in, you are on fame poster.

Boy[]
Hi, Can I borrow your pen for a second, I can’t find mine,
I had so many of them in desk, can’t find one, I had nine!
Well, she smiles now and hands me over a ball point pen,
I peeped into her desk, it looks like she has more, like ten,

Girl[]
Ok, there it goes, boys.. never can make it the easier way,
It never has happened in the past, or in future, or today ?
Why do they make their conclusions, the bond for linking,
Can’t they JUST DO THEIR PART, let me do the thinking ??

Boy[]
Well, it’s now or never, so I have to pull up some courage,
Let me write her name here, and get away from this page,
When I return her pen back to her, let me go ahead ask,
I have to be bold and tear off this fear, wearing as mask,

The final moment……
Boy [] Hei, here it is, would you like to go out for a coffee ?
Girl[] Well, will it offend you, if I say I just always have tea ?
Boy[] err…all I want to tell you is, it is so nice to talk to you,
Girl[] Just shut up and say that you love me..idiot….
and be the first one to say it, between me and you ..!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this one was really nice....so did she finally get her cup of tea? ;)

    ReplyDelete