Monday, April 19, 2010

Quitting Company?

I miss you….

I miss everyone of those girl and boy,
All those Narcissus and Helen of Troy,
That which decided, I’ve to move on,
No one will bother, when I am gone,

I miss you all, my dear brother, sister,
‘You’ve no idea what went thru mister’,
I can hear you say that loud and clear,
This step that you took without a fear,

I ain’t stopping you from leaving now,
You can leave this work, for your love,
Just take one thing very clear on mind,
Some things are so hard to go and find,

I have quit companies for few reasons,
This has happened across the seasons,
But, stay clear on what you really want,
After quitting, just don’t let that haunt,

Life and Money is about the smart game,
Add everything tomorrow,in your name,
It just adds to ONE, not a decimal more,
This game ne’er gives a satisfying score!

Don’t sell yourself for all those money,
You are worth more, Trust me, Honey,
Don’t let money decide what YOU are,
When you realize you would be so far!

Every company and job that you chose,
That new salary with a hike just glows,
But, it is all just a matter of some time,
Again don’t say, why not more dime?!!

And then he complains and hops over,
Manager like a villain, gulshan grover,
Hari Sadu, Hitler, Musolini, or a joker,
Working for a job, that’s so mediocre ?

My gentle request, don’t take it hard,
Life’s is not that bad, to live so scarred,
This company is a dream of good team,
Rests on values of leaders, so supreme.

Every system fails that day, whenever,
The leader has less time, or has never,
Paid his attention to the screams loud,
He was gone forgotten being so proud.

Chase your dreams, but have the vision,
There is no rewind in the life’s mission !
Quit, but think million times as you do,
Be a thinker, just between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment