Friday, April 2, 2010

LOST

Don’t repeat my mistake young men,
I am here alone, and through all pain,
You will realize all that am saying when,
The moment you stopped being sane,

Its been six years and I really miss her,
There has been no turning till this time,
Not until I heard, “ Do excuse me, sir”,
I moved away and noticed my ex prime,

The one for which, I had breathed life,
The one who changed everthing in me,
The one who claimed would be my wife,
The one who swore will ne’er disagree,

I lost her, my better half, in a fit of rage,
Just because, she was out with a friend,
Never showed maturity for my own age,
When I felt falling in love was one trend,

I saw her today here, with her only son,
She looked back at me, slightly confused,
When both knew nothing can be undone,
Where I was the only one to be accused,

Just a ‘Hi’ is all that I got as a reply then,
7 years now, and you will be blown away,
So stay calm and patience, my dear men,
Keep all that faith, love alive, don’t slay,

What’s lost is lost, will remain really gone,
Use your head more than…… young man,
Sorry, I meant your heart, now don’t yawn,
Don’t always sit right on retirement plan,

I spent five minutes with her, so precious,
That’s the best I could, with her son crying,
For food and she had to go, less to discuss,
She leaves me there, with tears, so dying,

I stood there, as she walked with her son,
That pretty lady, I had loved, only loved,
For my act of stupidity, on November one,
I am paying the price, gone my beloved,

She turned around once, to give me a smile,
I realized in love,she had gone past a mile,
Noticed her son’s hand, waving a good bye,
There she leaves me , with one big sigh,

New York ! City of dreams, just dreams,
Heavy rain, breeze that was so untrue,
My heart out with loud and big screams,
Do keep your love, between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment