Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Longest Week...

It was so easier said than done,
When we’re in it, there was so much fun,
That love that just knocked me down,
I tried ne’er to get up, I let myself drown,
I dreamed of you in a wedding gown,

This isn’t supposed to be this way,
I felt we’re going to get married in May,
We planned honeymoon in azizi,
I just couldn’t hold you, you so greasy,
Like a fish, you slipped and said take it easy,

All good times and all that smile,
That long drive, you came all that mile,
Was I the one, who stayed so weak here,
Or did I have in mind some kind of fears,
I never expected all this to end in big tears.

Love comes once, just one time…
Makes you commit all the crime,
Blinds your head and mind hard...
Ne’er be there to get that Red Card!

Girl, it was easy for you, to walk away,
You said we can’t move on, so easy to say,
It was me, living all that life together with you,
Never released you not picking calls, were a clue,
But all that I said, and all that I swore, were true.

Sleepless nights and days without food,
You and I, together would have been so good,
I felt like god, flying with angel wings, so high,
Until you, pretty little bullet that shot me out the sky,
I came down like crashing, it felt good, oh my my,

Never thought we’d have been so deep,
In love and hate, that we would sit and weep,
The bullet of love, that you shot in my heart,
I ne’er could keep it, out, did I wish to take it ?

Love comes just once, one time…
Makes you commit all the crime,
Blinds your head and mind hard…
Ne’er be there to get that Red card!

We had it with us, we almost had,
I don’t want to talk about, who made it bad,
And we are no longer, one good man and wife,
‘cause you pulled it out, the bullet with a knife,
You ne’er asked if it hurt, am dying in half-life,

I spent all my time on our house and kids,
Ne’er thought you’d consider best of the bids,
I know you would be flying too far in some days,
I always ran slower and just let you win the race,
Was hard to take you say, keep away from my face,

I am back to where I started, my start line,
How do I start, which way do I go, I need some sign,
In this game of snake and love, both let me decline,
When I stayed so that we start something new,
When I always ended, as between me and you…..

Love came once, just one time
Made me commit all the crime,
Blinded my head and mind hard,
Well, I had to take the RED card!

No comments:

Post a Comment