Saturday, July 25, 2009

Collection - Eight

Child is the father of a man, Wordsworth said long ago,
“You Know? In Egypt, Bob’s Daddy after dying became a Mummy!!! “Whispered Little Joe,
Now, can you really afford that big LCD TV?
Hopefully, you took permission from your mom and biwi!

Just found in Terminal, The Ultimate Job Search Letters Book,
Very interesting, can I borrow it for a day and have a Look?
Now back to the trend of buying an open jeep,
He is not listening, I get it, he just went back, after the lunch, to deep sleep!

Of course, you are allowed to take limited photo copies or Xerox,
Watch out that T’s not some print of tickets for INOX.
Please, please shun using Cell Phones while crossing the road,
It is very dangerous only to you, worse than an unfound bug in production run code!

Please do pray before you sleep, for serenity, while you live,
Wash your sox often, so others can breathe and have blessings to give,
My friend says “Nicely written, but it is in English!! “,
“Dude, you can’t say that”, I said, “We are on pinnacle of the ecological Niche! “

Looks like no one knows where the UBS ODC is,
I am sure there is one project like that in Infosys.
One seemingly harmless post for a tour to Indonesia,
Come on! I never knew Goa and Kerala were part of Asia!

Need a good DELL laptop on concession?
Better ask for discounts in times like these of recession.
There is a inquiry regarding good set top box from Hathway,
Is that a gift to your Dad for Father’s day, on success, of taking his pathway?

Do you really want a good, full time maid?
Then make sure, she is loyal and definitely well paid,
Congratulations to all the folks from batch 23rd June 08,
That’s around 2 years now, since I went on my first date!

Looking for a 20K range Nokia phone in Nseries?
Everything goes by, without a doubt, by Murphy’s simple theories,
Btw, how do you pay your Bescom power bill?
Bescom outlet, Bangalore One, Internet…all from India not Brazil.

Oh Monsoons!! Please don’t fail,
Else let me know you are coming, through my id over e-mail,
Did you just say that you lost your salary slip?
IT Salary dude, am sure it is hiding inside your silicon chip!

Now there’s one Phone break, and it’s called Ultrasn0w,
I Wish there was one in Oceans’ 13 for Al Pacino,
Do you believe that miracles do happen in real life?
‘Definitely! How else do you think he’s married? “, agrees my pal’s wife!

You cannot block in companies, Google.co.in,
Not using it @ Work, is far worse than, The Last Supper’s novel sin,
Why to agonize whether the story on Orkut’s a hoax?
Just know that, James Gosling’s Java evolved from name of Oak’s!

Three dark days in a month, and that’s about the eclipse,
Did I miss her smile, or did it just slip out of her lips?
But, why do I now have this strange feeling of Deja-vu,
When I saw you just once, failed to quash, all that between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment