Saturday, July 25, 2009

Collection - Two

All that matters is one right attitude,
Longer and wider than longitude and latitude,
And that’s one puzzle on real life,
Solve at leisure, none’s forcing you with a knife!

Needed Malayalam songs link,
Search in Google, you’ll get, I think,
Oh my! That old, Guess, who is it?
That’s Sachin, digitally, with odd parity bit!

Pointers to classes and practice Yoga?
There are no dress limits, not even Toga,
Shops for party, casual wear and robes?
Did you know that it’s here, in India, Forbes!

She badly needs letter of experience,
Right now! She says and it’s present tense,
Did you watch the movie ‘Take the Lead ‘?
Salsa, tango and foxtrot only for those in need.

Planning for a trip to Goa?
Oh I see! You are jammed in Java,
Poor show of Lead Infy audience,
Or were invites sent just for aliens?

Issues with PVR Online Booking?
I see it too, sure something’s cooking,Help needed with some landmark,
Got tips for Bannerghatta National Park!

Queries on car driving license,
I learned to drive first, next to the Bisons!
Teasers on when was the last time,
You were part of some impish crime.?

Did he have a girlfriend, that He-Man?
He says, “I’d stay single and that’s a nice plan “,
This is one KEC General EOD Report,
Thanks Catherine! For your line and support!

To answer on what inspired this rhyme?
It’s just one big Soda, with a lit bit of lime,
Never seen such a startling beauty,
Alas! Have to get to work, on call of duty!

Florist needed for sending flowers,
In seconds or minutes than in hours,
Am just about to make my debut,
Curse me, but hush it between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment