Saturday, July 25, 2009

Collection - Three

This day can’t be adorned better,
Freeing all from being a debtor,
My Dear Salary gives me a wink,
Wow! Sound of money, Clink! Clink!!

So much for that Statue spree,
Why do you really need to worry?
Birds use this lavatory, all for free,
Coat their heads with all types of curry!

Need suitable alliance for your sister?
Make it plain and not a tongue-twister,
Want pointers for hotels in Pondicherry?
I shall send it now to your Blackberry!

They say ‘Like King, Like Subjects’,
I say ‘Love the King, still no one objects!’,
Engaged to calls or Calls to the Engaged?
Get her here now, than stay assuaged.

Need help to submit docs in K-Shop?
Continue posting and go on non-stop,
Needed start date for facilities card,
He has so much time, Oh, my God!

So many of those top reality shows,
My mom and dad saw and simply froze,
That one weird cactus in Honda Jazz,
That is market hype’s big razzmatazz!

She is the perfect one for Swayamwar,
She dots him, says “That’s my Monsieur “,
“Am too daring”, says Ms. Rakhi Savant,
“Draupadi had 5, will add one, then I’m 7th! “

Configuring outlook for your Gmail?
It’s paid, I guess, but I have no detail,
Someone please help on MS in BITS,
Answer in detail, or in bytes and bits!

All that info for classes on Salsa,
Hold her upright, he cries from NASA,
Need pointers to some good anti virus?
Ask him for advice, that Broacha, Cyrus!

All this for one conscious recipient,
Perfectly existent and not a incipient,
I really don’t know to pretend so true,
For one candid move, just between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment