Friday, July 24, 2009

Courtesy

Shameless infoscion? I’ve no comment,
Wrong upshot of some ancestral descent,
Don’t brand him under the title, Infosys,
We’re too busy to remark, me and Kris!

That is one habit to reserve in bus, a seat,
A little disrespect marks you incomplete,
Please avoid blocking seats during lunch,
Offers seats to others post your munch!

Lots of seats and shade here to chatter,
For gossips, laughter, any subject matter,
If only you didn’t let me wait with a plate,
I would be in time for a meeting, not late!

No cell phones please, while on the cycle,
Even if about death of Jackson, Michael,
She almost fell off from that speed ride,
That lovely, just married, new little bride!

I love sleeping, snore to glory in the bus,
I even love to talk anything and discuss,
Would appreciate if you can lower voice,
Lots of us, just whimper with no choice!

Please do respect the food token queue,
Joining in between, every time a déjà vu,
Please wait for your turn at the counter,
Alas ! No one to kill on some encounter!

A little courtesy more towards our ladies,
If you have a big heart, even in Mercedes,
Do offer them seats, if you see the, gripe,
Even if you get late, and forget to swipe!

I am not great, just another simple man,
Its simply that I regard you, my own clan,
It’s your choice, but this my angle of view,
Kick me in private; keep it betwixt me & you.

No comments:

Post a Comment