Friday, July 24, 2009

Collection

He strongly prefers being safe than sorry,
Oh please, I am not talking about a safari,
I have no clue, why people do swipe twice,
And have a single swipe entry, otherwise!

I don’t have to worry about the solar eclipse,
I hate it when I can’t get food thru’ my lips,
How does it matter, if it is good or unlucky?
Will Infy let me travel, at least to Kentucky ?

The KEC stands for Keonics Electronic City ,
I for eternity try to make my poems, ditty,
Such a small world, she says, and very sure,
Why don’t you break it now, and be a cure?

Someone’s badly searching for a nice PG,
She wanted one decent, to a good degree,
Yet another posting on filing the IT return,
File it now; this isn’t court to simply adjourn!

Photo contest polling is open, say cheese,
Click even a picture of a dog, full with fleas,
He still could not find one working scanner,
Repairing, is it not part of any event planner?

We truly are no more humans, but machines,
Smile daily in bus, not just to attract queens,
He needed some recent Hindi songs to listen,
Is it to sing to her, to watch her eyes glisten?

That trifling benefit on tax exemption limit,
Capital gain now part of salary, had to admit,
Is Infosys allowing for some industrial visit?
And enable them to join here, that’s revisit!

He needs details on furniture given for rent,
Please be careful and ensure there’s no dent,
Government says use paper bags for plastic,
Save trees; No paper prints, that’s fantastic!

Owners now in city not returning the deposit,
Agreement’s useless; drown it in water closet,
That priceless one post on having a nice day,
More beautifully presented than a bouquet!

Some red ties are required for a dance show,
A Dance with Cameron Diaz, in coco bongo?
I fail to grasp the issue on Infosys Diwali date,
Should have checked the leave system, Mate!

You have every right now, to pour your feeling,
It’s a big matter of heart, that’s heavy dealing,
Expect nothing in return, for the love you give,
Live a life like a Champion, relive and forgive!

She loved me much, wanted another beginning,
I had to tell her No, help me stop from sinning,
I really did love her and that certainly was true,
I said, keep on loving, it’s between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment