Saturday, July 25, 2009

Collections - One

My day started with one big puzzle,
Tried hard I, couldn’t figure out or muzzle,
Need special names from movie list?
Watch ‘Wild Things’, it’s got good twist.

I’m made humble by a simple comment,
Rarely are you in such a moment,
So much for the English alphabet I,
Relaxations end this month for the TIE!

Fine posts on marriage alliance,
Confuse not with a sale for home appliance,
Santro Zing is now available for sale,
Someone wants a ticket for one adult, male!

Enrolled and no table for snooker?
And he regretted on a bad house broker,
1100 quota seats in IIT on vacancy,
That’s the clear upshot of unclear policy.

Thoughts to Scrap 10th board exam?
Must have taken the hint from, John Abraham,
Why would they not go now only by merit?
Age old crisis, he says, simply press shift and delete!

India having its own spiderman?
He would simply be lost in Mallya’s beer Ad can!
Two tickets to PVR is all that was told,
I really wonder now if it was sold!

United by country and divided by state,
My genial country in pieces more than eight,
When all that I ask for is just love not hate,
Someone’s futile ego and one civic debate!

Memories of Good old, old bus stop,
When food was free, so was pick up and drop,
Need info on audio system for car,
So many options, truly there are.

Nandan to step down from Infy board,
Our PM has already said, “Welcome, aboard “!,
Truly deserved, for him, it would be,
He surely is our Infy’s Big B!

Heard of anything that turned you divine?
All Life’s immortal until the first Love and glass of wine,
Spare me and that’s just my point of view,
‘Cause I know, it doesn’t mar anything between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment