Saturday, July 25, 2009

Collection - Four

Number of posts, clears upper circuit,
Registration for, Health club makes it,
Fast and furious as an electric funeral,
For the First time ever in KEC General!

This time the clash is on the letter E,
Broadly used, to the highest degree,
Some posting on, his last note in BB,
Hopefully it isn’t for fear of Hepatitis B!

Side Effects of being an Infoscion?
Attribute it to 15 mins and hours in nine,
One and only post on Silk Material,
My Girl lives only on ‘Saas-Bahu’, Serial “!

Do you badly need one voice recorder?
Will tell later, ‘cause my phone’s out of order,
You can now file returns without a UTN,
It’s for everyone, counting Reima Sen !

That one email on debit card pins,
PINs are unlike, even for identical twins,
Simply delete it, and mark ’em spam,
Can I help you do that, my dear Ma’am?

She just lost her cell phone battery,
This kind of loss is some mystery,
Needed that book on Angels and Demons,
Try posting this, again in Siemens!

Quit smoking now for a glittering smile,
Need a witty cause to go that extra mile?
Girls generally prefer, a fine non-smoker,
There is no Joker, in the game of Poker!

Only one girl survives, that Plane crash,
She is a Phoenix, to rise from the ash,
Required a nice name for a Juice shop,
Will you give soda-pop and in roof-top !

Traffic jam expected in outer ring road,
That’s a fine info today on Bulletin Board,
Is there too much of Information overload?
Don’t worry sir, your skull wont explode!

A 34 char Display Name, for class on kung fu,
Do pardon me sir, that’s a bird’s eye view,
All this on this ode called one ‘Name IT’,
Fault of writer, not of poem, so don’t blame it!

I have been trying as much as I can,
To keep you amused, my dear fan,
I much prefer to slurp that cold Cool Blue,
Shall I order it now, just for me and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment