Saturday, July 18, 2009

Darwin’s Theory of Evolution

Season 1:
Eight and Nine months of deep solitude,
Hardly any time to show some gratitude,
Out in the sunshine, now breathing uneasy,
Put me back in, inside, now, it’s so breezy!

Season 2:
Swinging and shining in the cradle,
Hungry and wailing a lot for a ladle,
That warmth and so deep compassion,
Mom’s that love, stays forever in fashion.

Season 3:
Slipping and falling, practising walking,
Loud cacophony, some unclear talking,
She recognizes each and every bit of it,
That’s your Mom, we were closely knit!

Season 4:
He is now out there playing and dirty,
A time that’s just before that puberty,
They are out there still waiting for you,
Dad and Mom, dinner’s served for two!

Season 5:
The solitude now missing in teens,
Less time for them now, in betweens,
Prowling on adventures with some pals,
More pronounced now for boys and gals!

Season 6:
Home now addresses more of missed call,
She will kill me, if I don’t take her to a Mall,
That’s your girl or boyfriend now in show,
Fight with her for everyone, friend or foe!

Season 7:
Calls to the home, now once in a week,
Forgetting my home for a kiss in cheek,
I need someone to talk to, in my college,
Glad, if that true love ends in marriage!

Season 8:
Job! Out there now in this city all alone,
Prayers from Mom and away from home,
All that love now, just through phone,
Life’s not about money, I should’ve known.

Season 9:
A talk with my parents for that one love,
They wish my happiness, for that dove,
I am now married and in a different city,
Struggling to meet my ends, with my kitty!

Season 10:
I rushed to the hospital, my wife’s pregnant,
“Take good care”, I told my Mom and aunt,
I hear that now, that wailing from the entrance,
Little princess, in my arms, effect of romance!

Season 11:
Hardly any time for my dear wife and kids,
“Hei, am earning for them, thru odds and bids”,
Just the weekends now, but still am tired,
Fear to give my life, I don’t want to get fired!

Season 12:
Enough money in the bank, in my savings,
My Dad was in death bed, pain and craving,
He passed away with a small note of advice,
“Don’t bet your precious life like roll of dice! “

Season 13:
You don’t need a God like Morgan Freeman,
From Bruce Almighty, to bring out that holy man,
Is that really that hard, to live so pure and true,
Tell me, dear Man and Wife, between me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment